Walnut Lace Cookies Recipe
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ⅓ cups packed brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons whipping cream
- 8 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
step 2: In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter with the cream, sugar and corn syrup. Add nuts and flour and bring mixture to a boil. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto buttered cookie sheets.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until bubbly and golden, about 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.