Warm Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4.3 ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Long Grain & Wild Rice-Original
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Croutons (optional)
step 1: In large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add chicken and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
step 2: Slowly stir in 1-2/3 cups water, rice mix and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until white rice is tender.
step 3: Stir in dressing; let cool 10 minutes. Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with rice mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and croutons, if desired.