Warm Chicken and Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup KRAFT Special Collection Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
step 1: Cook and stir chicken in 1/4 cup of the dressing in skillet on medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
step 2: Toss chicken, greens, cranberries and almonds. Spoon onto serving platter. Drizzle with remaining 3/4 cup dressing.