Warm Kalamata Goat Cheese Toasts Recipe
- 2 pita bread rounds, cut into wedges and toasted
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup Lindsay® Kalamata Pitted Olives, halved
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
step 1: Preheat broiler to medium-high.
step 2: Arrange pita wedges on a baking sheet. Top each with bell peppers, olives, goat cheese, tarragon and almonds. Place under a broiler for 30 to 90 seconds until nuts are lightly toasted and cheese is warm.