Wasabi and Shrimp Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste, or to taste
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds, divided
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, soy sauce, water chestnuts, shrimp, and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds. Gradually stir in wasabi paste until you reach the desired amount of spice. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
step 2: Remove the cheese mixture from the refrigerator, and shape into a ball. Roll in the remaining sesame seeds to cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.