Wassail II Recipe
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 7 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 6 fluid ounces frozen concentrated fruit punch
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
step 1: In a large pot over medium heat, combine the cranberry juice, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
step 2: Place the cinnamon, allspice and clove into a cheesecloth bag and tie shut. Add to the liquid and simmer 20 minutes.
step 3: Remove spice bag. Just before serving, add fruit juices. Serve steaming hot.