Watercress, Melon and Almond Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 bunches watercress, trimmed and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1/3 cup toasted and sliced almonds
step 1: In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, sugar, and ginger. Gradually add oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
step 2: Add watercress, watermelon, and cantaloupe to dressing and toss to coat. Transfer salad to plates, sprinkle with sliced almonds and serve immediately.