Wendy's Quick Pasta and Lentils Recipe
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (19 ounce) can lentil soup
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) package ditalini pasta
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Brown onion and garlic in oil over medium heat. Stir in lentil soup and tomatoes. Bring to boil. Stir in spinach and spices. Simmer.
step 2: Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until almost done. Drain. Mix pasta into lentil sauce. Cover, and keep warm for 20 minutes. Serve with Parmesan cheese.