White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies III Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
step 3: Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.