Wiggly Watermelon Cool 'n Easy Pie Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, COOL WHIP Extra Creamy Whipped Topping or COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Watermelon Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham Pie Crust (6 ounce or 9 inch)
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package chocolate sprinkles
step 1: Mix 1 cup of the whipped topping and food coloring in small bowl until well blended. Refrigerate while preparing gelatin mixture.
step 2: Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Mix water and ice to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
step 3: Stir remaining whipped topping into gelatin mixture with wire whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
step 4: Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Garnish rim of pie with tinted whipped topping to make "rind." Decorate with sprinkles for "seeds." Store leftover pie in refrigerator.