Winter Fruit Compote Recipe
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dried apricot halves, quartered
- 1/2 cup dried whole figs, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
step 1: Simmer apple juice, brown sugar, water and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring occasionally until dissolved.
step 2: Add fruit and seasonings; simmer 5 more minutes or until fruits are plump and liquid is slightly thick. Serve chilled.