Wonderful Apple Pie Recipe
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (9 or 10-inch) deep dish pie shell
- 8 cups medium cooking apples, peeled and thinly sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine brown sugar, flour, apple pie spice, and butter. Sprinkle about 1/3 of this mixture over bottom of unbaked pie shell.
step 2: Put apples in pie shell. Spoon remaining sugar-spice mixture over apples. Place pie on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.