World's Best Potato Soup Recipe
- 8 unpeeled potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a large stock pot combine potatoes, onions, celery, bouillon cubes and enough water to cover all ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer on medium heat until potatoes are with in 15 minutes of being finished.
step 2: Add half and half, bacon, cream of mushroom soup and stir until creamy. Add cheese and stir until completely melted. Simmer on low until potatoes are done.