- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
step 1: Brown hamburger in a large frying pan. Stir in chopped onions, green peppers and garlic. Saute until soft. Stir in tomatoes, beans, corn and potatoes.
step 2: Season with Worcestershire sauce and serve.
step 3: This is just the basic recipe, and then with additions of seasonings you can have almost any style (Italian, Mexican, etc) meal you want! Our favorite is Cowboy style, with just a little Worcestershire sauce.