Yum Yum Cake III Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Bake yellow cake mix according to instructions on package in a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan. Allow to cool.
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pudding mix and milk. beat until smooth and spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle drained pineapple on top of pudding.
step 3: Spread whipped topping over pineapple. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill in refrigerator.