Yummy Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can Comstock® or Wilderness® Apple fruit filling and topping, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle caramel sundae syrup
- Optional Topping
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust on baking sheet; pour 1/2 can of pie filling into crust and spread evenly. Set aside.
step 2: With a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition; pour filling over apple layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool.
step 3: Prior to serving, garnish (in this order) with remaining apple filling, caramel sundae syrup, and optional toasted pecans. *Helpful Hint: Spread out pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Place into a 375 degrees F oven for 3-5 minutes or until pecans are well toasted.