Zesty Beef Pockets Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 6 pita pockets or kaiser rolls
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Muenster cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
step 1: Combine first 4 ingredients in large self-closing plastic bag or glass dish. Add steak; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
step 2: Preheat grill. Lightly grease rack. Grill steak 8-10 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Serve warm or cover and chill.
step 3: If desired, thinly slice meat and layer in pita pockets or on rolls. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato and carrots.