Zesty Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini/corkscrew pasta
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, eggs, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, bell pepper, green onions and parsley.
step 4: Prepare the dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, vinegar, Italian seasoning and pepper.
step 5: Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss well to coat. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.