Zesty Marinated Vegetables Recipe
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted large ripe olives, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into squares, about 3/4 inch
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
step 1: Place cauliflower, cheese, olives and bell pepper in large bowl or self-closing plastic bag.
step 2: Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl or jar; mix or shake well. Pour over vegetables. Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or up to 5 days.