Zesty Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup ORTEGA® Salsa Prima™ Thick & Chunky Medium, divided
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI® Instant Beef Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE beef, 1/2 cup salsa, breadcrumbs, onion, bouillon, garlic and egg in medium bowl; mix well. Press mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan.
step 3: BAKE for 70 to 75 minutes or until browned and firm. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve with remaining salsa.