Zucchini Casserole III Recipe
- 8 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) package small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: Cover bottom of baking dish with half of the zucchini slices. Layer with half of the onion rings, tomato slices and pepperoni slices. Sprinkle with half of each of the cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until zucchini is tender, and cheese is melted.