Zucchini and Cheese Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- dried Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
step 2: Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the zucchini and onion, and cook 5 minutes, or until onion is golden brown.
step 3: In the prepared casserole dish, mix the zucchini, onion, tomatoes, and green pepper. Season with Italian seasoning, and top with cheese.
step 4: Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.